Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Market Season, dolls, and a giant frog!

Market season is finally here and that is why I have been "too busy" to blog lol

A lot of new items are ready for my stall and a couple new patterns are almost done!

Christmas is also quickly approaching and orders are already beginning to trickle in for all kinds of different things!  From fingerless mitts to Jack Sparrow!

Swashbuckling Jack Sparrow

Jack's Pirate Boots
 
 
Jack was a challenge brought by a friend who needed a Jack Sparrow for a son's birthday ASAP!  Jack was so much fun but I can assure you the hair was tedious!  Each dreadlock was crocheted a little different length to help keep his dread pirate look as real as possible ;)
 
 
I found an absolutely amazing book and I have been having lots of fun with it!  If you love to make dolls you cannot pass up on AmiguruME by Allison Hoffman !  Here are a few dolls I created by using her book (of course these designs are not all in the book...use your imagination!) 
10th Doctor Who (David Tennant)

Sonic time!

11th Doctor Who (Matt Smith)

Fez's & Bowtie's are cool!

Look out! Weeping Angel! Don't Blink! (Weeping Angel is my design)

Sherlock (BBC Benedict Cumberbatch)
I am SHERLOCKED!

Back of Sherlock

Morticia Addams

Wednesday Addams

Wednesday is not thrilled

Pugsley Addams

Pugsley always seems happy
Gomez Addams

Gomez (John Astin was my influence)

And now for something completely different.....

I am currently preparing the pattern for this big guy and it will soon be in my Etsy Shop !   But the kids need to give the pattern a name first...any suggestions?



Me and  the giant frog!

And what do you think about eyebrows on him? ye/nay?

Ok everyone I am back to the pattern checking business!  Be sure to check out Allison Hoffman's book!  I love it!

Happy Hooking!

 ~ Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment