Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pay it forward

I really want to run a promotion for the month of January but I have to work out the kinks a bit.  I want to help people in need this winter and I think I know how to do it...

Here is my idea:

For every hat purchased (from a set list of hat designs) I will donate one hat to someone in need.    I will have hats priced at $13 (includes shipping in USA; local fans pay $10).  What do you think?  I also need a good title for my project, Helping Hats and Lids of Love are in use...

Available choices in hat style:  Beanie, Slouch, Fisherman, Headwrap/Turband, (not pictured:  Earflap, Country Rocks  Beanie (Zac Brown inspired stripes/interest rounds on a basic style beanie), Special order.)

Done in choice of colors for Fisherman, and solid or variegated for slouch. Slouch can be 'extra' slouchy as pictured or less. 


Choice of color(s) or variegated.

Choice of colors or variegated.  Pom Pom can be added if desired.

Crochet Headwrap, choice of solid color or variegated. Stitch pattern may vary.
(Patterned Headwrap pictured : free crochet pattern )

 
 
Tunisian Headwrap.  My newest creation.  I am learning the art of Tunisian crochet which feels similar to knitting and can give a "knit look" to my work :)  Very warm.
* Pattern coming soon!


Any thoughts? I want to be successful with this promotion...any input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment