Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sen. Bernie Sanders

Hi friends!

I usually never mix my politics/beliefs with my art, but Bernie Sanders has inspired me to create so I can contribute to his campaign.

That being said, I have 2 new crochet patterns available in my Etsy shop with 100% of the profits being donated by me to Sen. Bernie Sanders campaign for president.*

Bernie Buddy is 6" tall

The Bernie Buddy crochet pattern will walk you through the steps of creating this cute little likeness of Bernie Sanders.  He stands  6" tall!  
Don't crochet but still want a Bernie Buddy?  I can make one for you!  Direct listing here, $5 from every Bernie Buddy sold goes to Sen. Bernie Sanders campaign for president. *

The Bernie Doll crochet pattern will have you on your way to creating a 13" likeness of Sen. Bernie Sanders.  He loves taking selfies with me ;)
Don't crochet but you still want this YUGE Bernie doll? I can make one for you! Direct listing here,$10 from every Bernie Doll goes to Sen. Bernie Sanders campaign for president!*


* until I reach the $2700 limit 
 
Bernie Doll...he's YUGE! (13")

No comments:

Post a Comment