Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Upcoming Events!

The CCC Festival at Highlands Hammock State Park was a great success!  We met many new friends and heard some great requests like Footbags (Hacky Sacks) and more in the fingerless mitts category!
All set and ready to go! 

I met this famous, hirsute fella, Smokey Bear!

Beautiful quilts, gemstone jewelry and she crochets! (plus many other crafts)
 
Jasmine's Dream Ranch & Rescue  has invited us to join them at Ag-Fest 2014 on November 22nd from 9am-4pm.  Admission is $2.  
Last year I met Jimmy Riffle of the Gator Boys at Ag-Fest!  And Scott...but I can't find the pic of him :(

After the Ag-Fest I will have a little over a week to get myself straightened out again and head back out for another event at the Turner Center, the Travelling Vietnam Memorial Wall will be here for 4 days from December 4th-7th.  This event is free to enter  and will be open 24hrs a day.  Starving Artist Crafters will be with me at this event.  I feel very honored to be able to take part in something so patriotic. (Husband and both parents are veterans)

I hope to see some of you at these events! 

~Anna

PS: I have heard the Gator Boys are back this year for Ag-Fest...but I haven't received confirmation yet ;)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment