Sunday, January 18, 2015

DeSoto County Fair Blue Ribbon Winner!

I couldn't be any more proud of my crochet than I am right now!  Edgar & Alan (The Frog Brothers) have won Blue Ribbons at our county fair!

A friend has an amazing daughter in 4-H and she was showing rabbits...she won Grand Champion and more with her rabbits.  (I have not been to the fair yet, so this is Facebook Fair stuff lol) I commented congratulations and my friend responded with a photo of my green giants with BLUE RIBBONS!!!!!  I was so excited I cried lol

Yes, I am proud

After the fair is over Edgar & Alan will be available in my Etsy shop :)

Well, I guess that means that when I get the chance to type I will need pattern testers! I currently have a special bear pattern in the works that will need more eyes on it and the Frogs will be coming soon.  I need crocheters to check my patterns for errors before I offer them to the public.  I would like a turn around time of a week with any corrections you find :)  If you are interested please contact me and I will put you on a list.  Pattern will be free for testers on the bear and frog.  After The patterns have been tested they will be available on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment