Friday, May 15, 2015

Crochet Patterns

I have been flipping through my pattern notebooks and I found a couple that I may share on here soon!  I don't wanna post them all at once... gotta get you good and hooked ;)

I have a monkey, a horse, pig, bear, (all using bulky weight yarns or combinations) along with quite a few others lol

I have also been working on my own pattern for barefoot sandals that I may make available through here as well!  They use size 3/5/10 thread and a 0 (3..25mm) steel crochet hook.

Inspired by :
Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons.
OR:
Game of Thrones ;)  They are dragon scales with beads to add a little shine! (crocodile stitch)
The Khaleesi barefoot sandal


I will also have a few of these priced low for Watermelon Festival this weekend, after Watermelon any that don't sell will go to my Etsy Shop !

No comments:

Post a Comment