Friday, August 1, 2014

Buddha Bears

I tend to make at least one extra item from every pattern I write...this time I made two more!

Behold a pack of Buddha Bears!
Strawbeary (sold), Sherbet, and Mint (sold)




A photographer friend requested the green bear, with a green newborn hat that has bear ears.  My 16yo daughter fell in love with the green bear and asked for one in pink...sure! But of course I couldn't stop there...So today Sherbet the Buddha Bear is making a cyber trip to the Etsy shop!

I am still hoping to find volunteers to try out the pattern before I post it online.  If you love crochet and want to give a go at making one of these cute little bears please contact me for a free PDF copy!  I need more crazy crocheters to give me feedback!
Thank you!
~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment