Saturday, August 2, 2014

New Wonderland Pattern....in the works!

Confession: I love in Alice in Wonderland.

The pattern I am writing is an extension of that love, and definitely an little tricky so far.  I will be needing some pattern testers to try out this pattern as well.  The pattern will be free for the testers, but I will need feedback on this one! If you are interested in trying it when I am finished writing it up please contact me and I will send you a pdf copy.  (American crochet terms)
The beginning of a trip down the rabbit hole...
 
Remember to visit my Facebook page and get in on great deals I offer to my fans and stay up to date with what is on my hook!
 
Looking for an Alice in Wonderland doll? You came to the right place!

Happy hooking friends!
~Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment